Here’s heart touching mom quotes from son. All quotes show love, respect, value and affection toward mothers. Mother daughter relation is really beautiful, lovely, expressive and adorable. This is one of the strongest and beautiful relation in the world. But son’s relation with mom is something very exceptional, lovely and expressive as well. Mother’s love for son cannot be shorn of but son’s respect and love toward mother is also very endearing. Son is supposed to do everything expected by her mother. He wants to fulfil his mom’s desires, dreams and keep them alive. He expresses his feeling by act, saying, doing all his mother expect from him.
Mother’s Day is the day to make mothers to be proud for what they’re. This day is being celebrated to let them know that they are precious to their children even if they are going grownup but love for moms become stronger. I believe all days are Mother’s Day because we don’t need any day to express our feelings, to show our affection and to make moms happy. But this day had been made and there are many people who wait for this day to surprise their mothers by presenting gifts, cards etc.
I collected famous proverb and quotations which is said by various famous author, teachers, doctors, engineers, actor & actress, singers, players and many more belongs to different fields. Their words show true love toward mothers, respect, value and admit whatever they are today is just because of moms. I am sure you guys would love these motivational, lovely and heart touching quotes. You can also express your feelings by choosing any quote.
- A mother understands what a child does not say. – Jewish Proverb
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. – Sarah Malin
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. – Abraham Lincoln
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own. – Aristotle
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. – Washington Irving
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. – Marion C. Garretty