Mother’s Day is a day of celebration in which offspring are supposed to please their mothers by presenting them cards, gifts, surprises and acknowledge their care, love and time they spent for them. They make this day memorable by showing affection toward them.
I always mention that I don’t believe in any day. For me, every day is Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Woman’s Day and so on. We are not bound to show love in any specific day rather love doesn’t need any day to be celebrated. But yes, there are many people who love to make have fun on these days, want to rejoice every moment with their moms by spending time, having lunch or dinner, giving them gifts, cards and so on.
This post is specially for them who wish moms by sending wishes, quotes, warm saying through beautiful cards. Some of them prefer to make cards by hand so keen and dedicated fondness can be shown.
I’ve shared heart touching mom quotes from son. In this post, I am going to share some best Mother’s Day quotes from daughter. Yes, mother daughter relation is one of the most beautiful, most bonded and caring relation in the world. How’s it possible not to share expression from daughters to their moms? Girls would love to express their feelings by using these quotes and can use their own words as well. There’s no value for own words.
- She drove me to ballet class…and she took me to every audition. She’d be proud of me if I was still sitting in that seat or if I was watching from home. She believes in me and that’s why this [award] is for her. She’s a wonderful mother. Elisabeth Moss
- My mom is my hero. She inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s gotta be your hero. Tim Mcgraw
- If I’ve learned anything as a mom with a daughter who’s three, I’ve learned that you cannot judge the way another person is raising their kid. Everybody is just doing the best they can. It’s hard to be a mom. Maggie Gyllenhaal
- I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it on her. She was the love of my life. Mindy Kaling
- My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything. Emma Stone
- Over the years, I learned so much from mom. She taught me about the importance of home and history and family and tradition. Martha Stewart
- I was always at peace because of the way my mom treated me. Martina Hingis
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. Agatha Christie