Here we are with inspiring and beautiful Christmas quotes of all time. Time goes but words remain in mind. These quotes are from some famous persons that are still in memory.
Christmas is about to come. You may also busy for getting all the things before the day so nothing can left. We are sharing beautiful Christmas quotes of all time. Now wish your near and dear one giving Christmas greeting cards by putting inspiring and beautiful quotes on them.
- The Christmas presents once opened are Not So Much Fun as they were while we were in the process of examining, lifting, shaking, thinking about, and opening them. Three hundred sixty-five days later, we try again and find that the same thing has happened. Each time the goal is reached, it becomes Not So Much Fun, and we’re off to reach the next one, then the next one, then the next.
That doesn’t mean that the goals we have don’t count. They do, mostly because they cause us to go through the process and it’s the process that makes us wise, happy, or whatever. If we do things in the wrong sort of way, it makes us miserable, angry, confused, and things like that. The goal has to be right for us, and it has to be beneficial, in order to ensure a beneficial process. But aside from that, it’s really the process that’s important. – Benjamin Hoff
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. – Peg Bracken
- We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. – Andy Rooney
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. – Washington Irving
- Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed. – Ann Garnett Schultz
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white.’ – Bing Crosby
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling. – Edna Ferber
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. – George Carlin
- How many observe Christ’s birthday! How few, His precepts! – Benjamin Franklin
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. – Charles Dickens
- Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime. – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Christmas can be celebrated in the school room with pine trees, tinsel and reindeers, but there must be no mention of the man whose birthday is being celebrated. One wonders how a teacher would answer if a student asked why it was called Christmas. – Ronald Reagan
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. – Norman Vincent Peale
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. – Bob Hope
- Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. – Mary Ellen Chase
- I need a weapon,” Valkyrie muttered.
“You’re an Elemental with a Necromancer ring, trained in
a variety of martial arts by some of the best ﬁghters in the world,” Skulduggery pointed out. “I’m fairly certain that makes you a weapon.”
“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword… I want a stick.”
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” – Derek Landy, Mortal Coil
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. – Charles M. Schulz
- I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men! – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph. – Shirley Temple
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
- And when we give each other Christmas gifts in His name, let us remember that He has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, and the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans–and all that lives and move upon them. He has given us all green things and everything that blossoms and bears fruit and all that we quarrel about and all that we have misused–and to save us from our foolishness, from all our sins, He came down to earth and gave us Himself. – Sigrid Undset
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. – Hamilton Wright Mabie
- The reality of loving God is loving him like he’s a Superhero who actually saved you from stuff rather than a Santa Claus who merely gave you some stuff. – Criss Jami, Killosophy
- The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn’t for any religious reasons. They couldn’t find three wise men and a virgin. – Jay Leno
- The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood. – Richard Paul Evan